This Ethics Management System enables organizations manage an ethics infrastructure
and maintain all the data and information generated by compliance testing. The system offers a powerful, fully integrated environment
designed to enable organizations manage all aspects of reporting,
compliance testing and ethics management.
Some of the features include
- Reports management.
- Ethics Management.
- Organizational Mapping (policies, procedures, structures).
- Proactive monitors for indicators, guidelines, government rules and regulations etc.
- Integrity Testing.
- Reporting and charting.
- Create a psychometric test (Questions, Answers, Scales) .
- Administer psychometric tests.
- Score and rate a psychometric test.
- Visualize results and generate reports in real time.
Case Management Module
- Workload Management.
- Case allocation and prioritization.
- Provide a channel for assigning and managing tasks and duties.
- Provide alerts to investigators on cases and tasks assigned to them.
- Record time spent working on a case .
- Receive and process all reports.
- Analysis and distribution of reports received.
- Maintain correspondences and track all referrals made to other external agencies.
- Easy analysis and distribution of reports through workflows.
- Inbuilt intelligence allowing related complaints to be automatically flagged and associated .
Analysis and Visualization Module
- Identification of trends, patterns and risk prone areas through the review of historic data and reports. .
- Resource utilization and management.
- Visual charting and analysis tools.
- Generate reports in real time.
Where Ethics Manager is used
Banking and Financial Services
- Save money lost due to internal fraud by creating an environment that upholds staff integrity and ethics.
- Create and enforce policies that are well known to members of staff.
- Enable anonymous internal reporting and documentation.
- Uphold integrity of staff through continuous integrity tests.
- Manage an ethics framework that ensures that all staff know and uphold the rules and regulations that have been set.